Weegy: Climate is B. the long-term average of weather variations in a specific area.
User: How much of Earth's atmosphere is made up of nitrogen and oxygen?
A. Between 25 and 75 percent
B. Less than 1 percent
C. Close to 99 percent
D. 100 percent Weegy: The Earth's atmosphere has 78% nitrogen. While the percentage of oxygen is 21%. Together the percentage is about 99%. So the answer will be C. Close to 99 Percent. User: Which of the ... (More)