hi sir/mam how can we help you? feel free to ask anything we will do our best to provide you answers User:
how can i know if my wife love me or not Weegy:
I am sure your wife don't just say she doesn't love you suddenly. If not, both of will not get married in the first place. [ I am sure there was a problem in the relationship but what went wrong? Here are a few common problems that may be happening to your marriage.
My wife doesn't love me anymore was because of my affair. She found out about my affair and wanted a divorce.
My wife doesn't love me anymore was because she found someone new. Someone whom she claimed that was more capable and caring than me.
My wife doesn't love me anymore was because I failed to keep my agreements. I promised her that I will change my attitude. I promised her not to do the things that she will never like but yet I failed to do so. I disappointed her again and again until she had given up hopes on you.
My wife doesn't love me was because I neglected her. I did not shower enough care and attention on her and the family.
Or the opposite, I tried to be a tyrant controlling every single little things in her life. I did not give her enough freedom and space to do her own things. Both of the problems will make communication difficult and may end up fighting very frequently.
You may find some of the scenarios familiar because all these are the common problems that are happening to many marriages today. Although there may be other problems like infidelity, parents, finance, children, etc. However, all these will have a solution to solve it.
You can make your wife love you again as long as you know how to tackle the problems. Many marriages failed because they did not understand how to make the marriage better. However, if you know the right ways to get her heart back, you are at least 75% to win your wife back. The other 25% will depend on how you put in the ... (More)